Friday, April 30, 2010

Yiu or Mi?

Police asking a blind old man questions....


Police: Who are you?
Old man: I am Yiu.
Police: No, not me, you.
Old man: Yes, I'm Yiu.
Police: Now, just answer the damn question. Who are you?!!
Old man: I have told you.
Police: Are you deaf?
Old man: No, Yiu is blind.
Police: I no blind. You is blind!
Old man: That's what I just said!
Police: Yiu just said what?!?
Old man: I did not said what. I said Yiu.
Police: And that's what I am asking you.
Old man: And Yiu is answering...
Police: Shut up!!

Police asking another guy named Mi nearby...

Police: You!
Old man: Yes?
Police: Not you! Him! (pointing to Mi) What's your name?
Mi: Mi.
Police: Yes, you!
Mi: I am Mi.
Old man: Yes, he is Mi, and I am Yiu.

Brains going hairwire?? better believe it! hahha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger