Saturday, August 30, 2008

Moon Eclipse???




It’s the moon getting in the way of the sun! Apparently it’s the moon eclipse. Happened right in front of us and we, perhaps most of us, still didn’t know that it was actually a moon eclipse!
It happened twice already or at least I’ve noticed it happened twice. Once was at 2007 when I was in lower six when Siew Yan noticed it, having a circle of rainbow surrounding the bright shining Sun. Didn’t noticed that there was a moon in the way of the Sun for nobody act took a direct shot at the sun in fear that doing so would actually ‘victimize’ their optic lenses of their camera phone.
It was only yesterday(27 Aug 2008) that I noticed it. Looking over Kim Loong’s(my coursemate) photos in his phone, then I saw that there was actually a dark spot in the middle of the Sun.
Hmmm..interesting.. little that I know that the cool unique rainbow appearance was actually due to the Moon eclipse! How we shouldn’t underestimate all the weird & unique happenings of this world!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger