Friday, October 17, 2008

Dearest friends and classmates...

Time has been fast forwarding for this past few years. It has been my pleasure to know all of you guys. Not only those in this class but all of you that I have known throughout my years in secondary school.

It was always my nature to be the one being passive and kind of shy in my life. I was never good at speaking mandarin. I was never quite good in, well, I guess you can call it as my social skills. Being with the guys in Form 1... Well, it was really my pleasure and my good fortune to have known those guys during that time..Gui Jin Kiant, Tan Hang Kiong, Elvin Ting...(pls don feel disappointed if I didn’t put out your name here, sorry, :-P ) Ya’ll were great..!! Thanks so much!! Why? Because during that time, I went in 1J alone with no friends from primary school and I had ya’ll coming to me, making the first move to get to know me.
It was fun indeed, thinking back during those days....

Later on, life in school got more and more interesting with new friends and ‘new problems’ sprouting along with us. With the appearances of 2M’s biggest titans, my big sis (Ah Jie) and my long classmate and friend, Melvin Lau,(hope you two don mind :-D) they both really make up a good fight during our art lessons... With their bullet- like arguing capabilities.. Wow!!! Haha... It was also this time that I knew my Ah Jie.. Then later, ‘Cacat’, Annie, etc.. Form 2M life ended with two unforgettable teachers, one who taught us art and the other teaching us English for Science and Technology (EST).

So, Form 3 life begun with what we have ended the year before, with various love stories amongst our classmates. Everyone seemed more inclined with the number ‘38’.. with news and gossips here and there, which mostly seemed to be true. Some have just yet to be true but have also being publicised. Well, fries we were that time and no different are we from then now.
It was really my pleasure and honor to be given the trust and chance to be class monitor of Form 4/2003 and Form 5/2004. Being voted during Form 4, I didn’t thought that ya’ll, my classmates, would voted for me. Well, it was a surprise and a big challenge for me because of my nature. Kinda fun too I should say. Having painting our class all over, with Nicholas, Siew Boi, Wui Chung(don’t know correct or not spelling of your name), etc. Felt kind of sorry too that during those two years, I was kind of a ball-maniac, playing ball early morning right through noon, smelling kinda ‘nice’ the whole day in class.... Hmm...sorry to ya’ll...hehe..

I would like to apologize to all Lower and Upper 6 classmates of 2006/2007 for any nasting things that I may have said or done during those two years. At times I might be a bit loud and annoying perhaps, but I hope I’m forgiven. Perhaps I got a little too carried away that time or perhaps I myself was quite frustrated already to begin with. Then again, it was fun. Thanks for the cooperation given by all you guys. I appreciate it alot! Thanks!! Form 6 life. I would not ever forget all the times we were together studying and having fun at the same time. It will be one of my most memorable years in school with ya’ll.

Lastly, I would like to wish ya’ll out there wherever you are in this world, whatever you are studying, doing, working, to do your best and my warmest wishes and hope to you all. May we always keep in touch. ALL THE BEST!!

3 comments:

Sotongemo said...

drop by... see got my name or not.. haha

Yen Xue said...

hey.... U forgot mention bout ur girl friend lah.... ur two form 6 story is not in there lah... later she jealous du not good lo... girl a bit sensitive de oooo!!!!
cfc, if u saw this comment, faster call ur boy and scold him ah

..*AnNiE*.. said...

hey,my name is mentinoned!i'm flattered..LOL

ya,u shud mention bout ur love story in F6 life..*evil grin*

Powered By Blogger