Thursday, February 26, 2009

Poor friend...

…And despite all the business…….

Yes!!! I really feel elated although I’m all stressed up with tonnes of overlapping tasks and assignments and revisions…. Gosh!!!..

Me friend, he just jump-start my brain again. He was all worried with the group of friends he’s with now and that currently, that gang might be all hanging on a thread. He was all worried even on how and what he were to talk with them. It just worries him for that gang has had some history with him and he just can’t get that weird gut-ache inside of him knowing about their past history. He was actually paranoid with them for he did not felt a gap whilst with other of his friends, apart from that gang.

It really sounded familiar to me. I had that experience too sometime long, long ago. He was asking me and telling me this and he was expecting some advice. Luckily I know this feeling. He was all in questions until I liken his current feeling and worries to the matter of romance. I asked him whether he has previously liked or attracted to a girl in school or any other place that when he approached that girl in conversation, he’d thought of a planned question before hand and perhaps after it was answered, all he could think and do was nothing! Just mere silence of fear of what he might say in his next sentence could probably lessen his chances of wooing after that girl in the near future. All he could feel was his face getting hotter and heart pumping faster all for the plain reason-WORRY!

WORRIES!!!

Then he was, like, awaken from his deep sleep on that problem of his. Although what happened today might not solve his problem even after talking to me, then, at the very least, I guess, he has been made to realize about the principle of his problem tonight.

If you could only see his face. Getting from a very troubled frown to a whole new look, all cleared from doubts and questionssss… Boy! That really is satisfying!!

I might not be a counsellor, I might not have the qualifications, I might have my own problems, which I actually do, but I just feel really glad that my experience and a little word of wisdoms has at least lessen his burden.

To be honest, I feel like I’m kinda looking at him as someone in need, someone as of my brother, as were to say like,

“If you’re down, I’ll always be here. Find me anytime!”

Hmmm….

Now this is my problem. Gotta see what feeling this is. Mature? Busy-body? Just neing a lucky empty can? Well… Time is self-revealing…..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger