Thursday, February 12, 2009

Relationships..

BUsy Busy busy.....!!!

But despite of all the busy-ness, I still have some time to get to something such as this...hmmmm

You'll know what I mean...


Yea..

It just bothers me.. yea… I should be studying and preparing for my mid-term…but I just felt a disturbed with the fact that I have a friend that seems to see relationship as in the “romantic” term is somewhat like pick and choose the best without getting serious in a relationship.


Then again, perhaps he just got a lil unlucky… for 3 freakin’ times? No offence and all but shouldn’t it be best if he were to go solo for the time being? It’s like, ok.. I’m with you for about a year now and since we’re far apart, and I’m here and I found someone cuter or prettier, then, I guess, after I have caught her heart, then I shall leave the gal before?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

busy..busy...but despite of my busy-ness, i still have some time to come here to giv u comment...

romance is important in a relationship...it is one of the many important components in a relationship, not the only components...we shall not forget other components like love, responsibility, loyality etc oso...

sweedielaalaa said...

who is tat guy...

Powered By Blogger