Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good friends, lousy day

Sick!!I’m injured!! At about six something in the afternoon of a should-be hopeful and fun Wednesday because it’s ‘senggang’ time aka time for sports and club activities aka co-curricular activity time.. It all started on a cheerful, sunny afternoon when all of a sudden the tables turned and it rained, smirred. Being in my room doing nothing waiting for that ‘happy hour’, I was so eager,eager to go out and loose some sweat and have some fun with the guys when all of a sudden it rained and seems as if all hopes have lost. Fortunately, the rain stopped at just the right minute, 1643 hrs, which gave me an unseemingly glorious, momentous day for me. Well, really a momentous day as you can see later...haiz... So it all went well. I met my friends, Kim Loong and Kim Hua and waited for the bus that’ll drive us from our apartment, Bunga Raya college, to the nearest bus stop from our basketball court which is just in front of Sakura college. I should’ve seen it coming. We went there with no seniors at sight. No basketball(s) even! Weird..so we waited with the girls for the ball and at last! The ball came! Damn excited we were..!! Started a game straight away with no delays..so we played until our president came and later on the gals asked the president to take the ball from us for they needed two balls for passing and lay-up practice. So we ended up playing half way with no ball to continue. Luckily a fellow ballmate from Allamanda College, just nearby, said he does have a ball and is currently with his friends at Allamanda ballcourt. So we kinda ‘asked’ him something he had no chance to reject, that is to take the ball here or either ask his friends to join us play. Of course his friends did not come but we didn’t care much for the BALL was our main interest!! Muahaha.. So we continued playing...and....well, this is the part...Really a momentous day for me...Sickeningly, *&^%$#@#$%^&*, unfortunate day for me!!! Wanting to alley-oop, I SpRaInEd my ankle!! Oh man.. Looking at it instantly going from flat and normal to.....well...swollen...haiz...

Limping my whole way from the court to the bus stand, into the bus, out from the bus, up the stairs to my room...Man...my right leg...big gigantic swell...scary....I ye.. Left leg also sore for I relied entirely on my left leg to support my weight..Aiks!! 70++ kg on me friends’ shoulder..!! Man, they must’ve sore shoulders i guess...So sorry guys...Thanks so much...!!!! Man!! Honestly... I’ve gotta thank this two find guys and friends, Kim Loong and Kim Hua, from Cheras and Sibu respectively.

Kim Loong sacrificed his dinner date with his ‘sister’ to accompany Kim Hua to accompany me, becoming my ‘tongkat’ all the way to my room! And Kim Hua, seemingly as if nothing is more important than just being with me being my ‘tongkat’ for the night!Help me ‘da bao’ rice somemore.. Fine guys they are.. Fine friends indeed.. Man... Thanks guys!!! I owe ya’ll... And so the day after my unlucky sprain, my feet swelled as of a corpse’s feet, dead for a few days already... I ye....Yucks..scary.. I also feel scared..

few days after my unlucky accident,well, my 'leg' expanded even more as if I had elephant's leg! Oh man..see the dents? that's my finger print, indent on my swollen feet..lasting for about 5 sec before getting to normal..hmmm..haha...

Luckily now much better already.. HAiz...tough luck

No comments:

Powered By Blogger