Sunday, September 7, 2008

food...food...food...!!!!

In Unimas for two months void of kitchenware and inspiration and the mood even to cook, to create something new. Boy, I miss it. So feel like cooking, baking, whatever things related to food..hmmm... It has been a long time. My buns...








Spaghetti...Brinjal flavor...haha..





Macaroni and meatball...






Cheese cake!!!! Well, not that perfect yet. Not that fine.. Didn't strain it..but taste unbeatable also la..haha..







Brownies!!! Oh man.. My pies...
My mix fruit pie...hmmm..






Chicken pies and other meat pies!!!!









Scones....





My Nyonya kuih...haha..







OhhhHHHhHHh...
And my first icing cake! Fresh cream...hmmm..largest one yet! For me parent’s 21st Anniversary (2008)... Not too bad for a first timer I suppose? Hehe.. A blueberry fresh cream cake...hmmm... Thanks Ah San!! Sifu...hehhe...:-D Still very far from your standard I know...hehe...






No comments:

Powered By Blogger