Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEw yEaR BUnS...

It's the very first day of new year 2009!! I'm all alone and so i decided to make me some breads and buns whilst i was alone..haiz.. (lonely me..sobs)
Before and after proving! Kinda nice to play with the dough although this ain't the first time doin it..haha..


My bread! haha..nice.. rolled it with raisins.. no cinnamon powder.. What a shame.. but it ended out nice..not bad!hehe..


Then my buns.. Hei!! I mean buns! Like the one edible..??!? jeez..
Filled it with some mixture of butter and some leftover cream and others.. then also some with raisins and some with some chicken in it..(chicken filling too little..not enough..hehe)

Kept some bread for you oyaoya..ehhe...

And so end my first day of 2009.. Haiz..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger