Saturday, January 24, 2009

Superbly Nice Creative Friends....

Just got back from sending my friends, Tan Hui Ling and Ah May to the airport from UNIMAS...
Between that, bring them do some shopping and eating also la 'cos they still got bout 2 hours before check-in time.

So I thought of bringing them to Stutong Market for lunch but all closed for the New Year..

Then, Ah May wanted to buy 'ikan masin terubuk', which I've never heard of in my life in Kuching( 'cos I ain't the 'ikan masin' kinda guy),..

...and bidin.. So we went a few places in search for bidin and finally, Boulevard has it. She bought 3 bunches of it to bring back to Kelantan..

WOW!!! New YeAR BuY BIDin..
Certainly unusual..haha.lolz..


So then we went for Sushi King ANd they treated me for a meal... Fine..
( Met oyaoya there too...hhehe..)
Then it was to the airport!!

After dropping them and buh-byes and wishes and thanks and all that, i see my front seat

...hmmmm..

Duno why seems funny...

macam ada extra saje..

You See below la..



Fifteen Bucks hid there.. hmmm.. and that's after they treated me for sushi....!!!

I wonder who should be thanking who now
.. lolz..

A swell bunch of friends..

Bon Voyage....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger